If you are interested in discovering Gozo we can introduce you the beauties of our island. Don’t forget also that we have prepared also some trips either for individuals, couples or for groups with minibuses. We can plan your trips according to your wishes and professional guides are matter of course.
There are some tips for you that you can choose. Obviously if you are coming for a tour we can also prepare interesting trips for every day.
Trip "Gozo Doorways"
Meet Gozo with us! Doesn’t matter if you are only a couple or group of more people. Either we will provide you a car up to 3 persons or a mini-bus for a group. During this trip you will be joining a company of a private local guide who will introduce you all island of Gozo, show interesting places and Gozitan life. We live in Gozo and let us show you the best!
- 9.00 Departure and tour to Victoria + Citadella. Victoria is a capital city of Gozo where you can visit traditional market, buy local products, visit small cafe's or explore churches. The Citadel, a small fortified city, offers innumerable museums and churches. You will come back to that past without cars.
- 11.30 Azure Window. You will visit a focal place of Gozo. That is a must to visit. There is a limestone natural arch.
- 12.30 Ta’Pinu Sanctuary. This monumental shrine was built between 1920 and 1931. There is an interesting legend about this architectural picturesque masterpiece.
- 13.00 Arrival to Marsalforn where you will visit traditional Salt Pans with expert excursion.
- 13.30 Lunch in Marsalforn in one of the adorable local restaurants. There are a lot of stone or also sand beaches where you can enjoy nice swim.
- 15.30 Arrival to Mgar Ix-Xini. Have you seen the film By the Sea with Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt? This is the place where they stayed and filmed. It is a beautiful spot for swimming and snorcheling.
- 16.30 Visit of The Magro Food Village where you will see traditional tomato processing, cheese making centre and other traditional products.
- 17.30 Xlendi. In the end you will visit the one of the most beautiful village on the island. Small fishermen village offers beautiful views with most amazing restaurants and cafe's. You can enjoy the evening swimming on the sandy beach and explore a legendary cave.
Comino + Blue Lagoon
Comino is one of the few remaining unspoiled island in the Mediterranean Sea. Onboard our trip and you will visit this island in comfort and style with a stop of 2 hours of swimming in one of the most beautiful beach – Blue Lagoon. There is included lunch and drink, welcome drink and free use of snorkelling mask.
Half Day in Victoria
As the saying "All roads lead to Rome", well in Gozo, all roads lead to Victoria – the capital city of Gozo and also known as Rabat to the locals. In Victoria you find also the old city called Citadella. The Citadella, also known as the Citadel, is a small fortified city. The area has been inhabited since the Bronze Age, and in the Medieval era it was known as the Gran Castello. There is a baroque Cathedral designed by Lorenzo Gafa, the Maltese architect. It is most famous for the remarkable trompe oil painting on its ceiling, which depicts the interior of a dome that was never built. The Citadella has been on Malta’s tentative list of Unesco World Heritage Sites since 1998. It is a majestic, ancient wonder, when you are inside it’s walls you forget about the outside world and you will be transported back centuries. You can find here a lot of museums, traditional restaurants, amazing history and views.
- Musem of Archeology, The Folklore Museum, The Old Prison (www.heritagemalta.org)
- Church of the Citadel
- Café San Martino – roof terrace that offers superb view of the island.
- St George’s Basilica in Victoria
- Taste of local products
For clients who loves just sunbathing, swimming or snorkeling and amazing views of crystal azure and clean water. We have prepared special trip around the most amazing beaches around the island. You will visit these amazing places including also lunch in Xlendi in one of the fish restaurant.
- Marsalofn Bay
- Ramla Bay
- Hondoq ir-Rummien
- Xlendi Bay
Would you like just to relax? Book our offer Relax Day.
- Morning - indoor pool, sauna, steam room, Jaccuzzi, hydrotheraphy room and gym
- Lunch - enjoy the gozitan cuisine of fresh local ingredients and local wine
- Afternoon - Full Body Massage and Body Wrap
Diving & Boat Trips or Water Sports
Do you like some adrenalin, love the sea or do you want just new experience. You can choose from our offer including boat trips, water sports or other sea lover activities. We can provide the transport from your holiday accommodation to the departure place.
- Self- Driven Speed boats – discover maltese islands from the boat. We can organise the self driven speed boat with outboard engine. You can decide if you want just short 1 hour trip or enjoy the luxury for all one day. We can offer a self-driven boat for maximum 12 passengers. The prices start from EUR 40.
- Private Boat Charters – cruise around Gozo and Comino with stops for swimming an snorkelling or fishing while cruising. Boat is equipped with all EU safety equipment, cushions, sundeck, shade canopy, swimming platform, comfortable ladders, fishing rods, snorkelling equipment, fresh water showers and ice boxes. All the boats can be hired by the hour, half day or full day. Snack lunch & bar can be provided. BBQ can organized on the small island of Comino to enjoy the magnificent sunset, food and drinks.
- Organized Boat Trips – we can also provide organized boat trip either short tours taking 1 hour around the beauties of caves that surround Xlendi or half/one day trips to explore inaccessible areas of coastline and beaches. Short trips start from EUR 15.
- Water Sports - obviously Gozo offers a beautiful sea with a lot of possibilities of sport or other water activities. What we can recommend is for example is hire Kayak that can be organised also like a guided tour to caves. For adrenalin enthusiasts are also in our offer crazy water activities like Crazy Donut, Banana, Shark or Sea Doo Spark.
More information & Bookings:
Contact Phone: (+356) 9943 6393 , 99683422
Email Address: email@example.com